THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, April 18, 2008

A Trip To The Scince Centre!

My teacher, Mr Ying, my classmates and I went to the scince centre. My classmates and I are actually supposed to go to the zoo. At the scince centre, I saw lots of interesting facts about viruses, bacteria, fishes and many, many more! I also saw a poccupine fish. I like that fish because it looks a iitle chubby! :) At 4'0'clock, my classmates and I went to Mcdonald. I had $2, Izzati had $4, Xin Hui had$4and Afiq had $2. (I THINK!:) Then, we combined our money and had $10 altogether. We bought a mcflurry, 2 french fries(small) and a double cheese burger. I had a wonderful, awesome and a great time at the science centre. I LIKE GOING TO THE SCINCE CENTRE! HAVE YOU EVER WENT TO THE SCIENCE CENTRE? WELL, IF YOU DIDN'T, GO NOW! IT'LL BE THE BEST! HOPE YOU LIKE GOING TO THE SCIENCE CENTRE! JUST LIKE ME!!

0 comments :):