THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, April 26, 2008

My Swimming Class

My swimming classes is on Saturday, 5:00. It ends at 6:00. So, 5:00-6:00. Example, when I go there at 5:10, it will end at 6:10. I have learned breathestroke, freestyle and backkick. There is backkick and sidekick. Just to make sure, it does not mean backkick or sidekick is to KICK!! alright?!? My swimming class is held at Choa Chu Kang Sports Complex. If you have not gone to the Choa Chu Kang Sports Complex, let me tell you a little about it. Inside it, there is a gym, a stadium and of course, swimming pools. It has baby swimming pool, a swimming pool with a slide (but the place where has the slide, the water is SO COLD!) and a swimming pool that has waves at certain times. I would want to be a famous swimmer when I grow up.

0 comments :):