THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

May

Month of May.. Nothing much.. Oh yea, Mr Loo is now my form teacher! Well, I know why you are wondering, why Mr Loo? And who is Mr Loo? Well answer is that well, Mrs Yeoh is giving birth. That is so WONDERFUL! oops, back to the story.. :) And Mr Loo is OBVIOUSLY (sorry if wrong spelling) a male. Too bad, Mrs Yeoh was better. She gives us stuff when our Mathematics or English is good. or excellent. Like prizes. :) Oh yea, now THIS makes me sad.. Arina is now distancing herself from me. (when she is with marion) But she said to me that deep inside her, she actually still friend me.

Marion say to whoever she is close with, (friends) to do not friend me.. What's up with that?!?! Did i do something wrong? Anyway, Marion is also a show-off. rawr. I actually wanted to caps lock 'what's up with that?!?! Did i do something wrong?' but that will be considered as one of the bad thing to write on the internet. Cyber-(something) I think it is Cyber-Wellness? Anyone know comment me the right answer. If Cyber-Wellness is correct, just no need to reply. If I get it correct, WOOHOO!

Wo, in this post, I wrote alot.. :) Oh well, buh-bye! a.ka. bb! a.k.a. bye bye!

0 comments :):